USA Gymnastics is committed to fostering a fun, healthy and safe environment for all members. Beginning in 2012, USA Gymnastics has provided awareness, prevention and reporting information regarding sexual misconduct to professional members, Member Clubs, and athlete members and their families through the Clubs Care and We Care Campaigns. We are pleased to introduce the USA Gymnastics Safe Sport program, which includes information and guidance on six forms of abuse that occur throughout our society and youth sport. USA Gymnastics Safe Sport program, which is replacing the Clubs Care and We Care Campaigns, provides policies, education, a reporting structure, and tools intended to assist our Members Clubs, professional members, athlete parents and athletes as we work together to promote a safe environment.
Safe Sport Resources
- To make a report to USA Gymnastics, please click here.
- To make a report to the U.S. Center for Safe Sport Reporting, please click here.
- USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Letter
- U.S. Center for SafeSport Reporting Portal Link: U.S. Center for SafeSport
- USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Reporting Portal Link: USA Gymnastics
- USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Policy: 2021 Safe Sport Policy
- USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Event Mandate Letter: Event Mandate Letter
- U110: U.S. Center for SafeSport Core and Refresher Training
- Additional U.S. Center for SafeSport Training Information
Our mission is to promote, educate and guide the USA Gymnastics clubs in Arkansas to the highest level of achievement and to provide useful information and services to all clubs involved in gymnastics from preschool to elite gymnastics. We strive to encourage and promote excellence and education in the development of our athletes. We continuously endeavor to increase support for Arkansas Gymnastics while developing and encouraging quality programs in the state.